Nothing captures the essence of Spain, both in cuisine and culture than paella. Its preparation is an occasion, a social process that involves culinary creativity and style. This paella kit is perfect for sending to a Spanish food lover, or to bring the joy and flavor of paella to your own home. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Azafran-Oro Saffron from La Mancha: The La Mancha region of Spain is famous for its high quality saffron that is used to give flavor, aroma and color to many wonderful traditional dishes. (0.8 grams)
- Valenciano Paella Rice by Matiz: Without the right rice, one cannot create a true paella. Grown in the rich soils of the national protected L'Albufera Park of Valencia, this short-grain rice make the perfect ingredient for paella, arroz negro and risotto. (2.2)
- Paella Pan by Vaella - 13 inch: This authentic stainless steel paella pan with rubber handles is a must have for real Paella. 34 cm pan serves 4-5 people (13" pan).
- Chorizo by Palacios: Palacios Chorizo does not contain any preservatives or artificial colors-- just pork sausage cured with paprika and garlic. They use a traditional process, using a secret 30-year-old family recipe, creating a smoky, earthy, sweet, and tangy sausage. (7.9 oz)
- Valenciano Paella Sofrito by Matiz: This hand-made sauce is your first step to an authentic paella. It is slow roasted for three hours allowing you the perfect paella in much less time. (12.3 oz)