Each is imported from Italy and comes with a stainless steel colander. Send this special gift to good friends who love all things Italian.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Restaurant Pasta Sauce by Menu: Chunks of fresh Italian plum tomatoes, hand-crushed, then seasoned with herbs including fresh parsley and basil, then simmered slowly to blend the flavors. This is the same pasta sauces served by fine Italian restaurants all over the world.(1.8 lb)
- Flott Italian Clam Sauce: Imported from Sicily, we love this traditional style Italian Clam Sauce by Flott. Use as an easy gourmet pasta dinner, any night of the week. (9.75 oz)
- Balsamic Pesto: A traditional recipe, carefully balanced with the thoughtful addition of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, garlic and cashew nuts. (6.7 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano: A delicious, full-flavored cheese for eating or grating. (8 oz)
- Pecorino Romano by Zerto: A tangy grating cheese made from sheep's milk. (8 oz)
- Chili Pepper Pecorino: Aged for over three months, this cheese has a firm texture that makes it good for shaving or grating. People who like spicy cheeses like PepperJack might find our Chili Pepper Pecorino to be a sophisticated alternative. (8 oz)
- Olio Carli Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 500ml Bottle: In Italy, Carli Olive Oil has always only been sold direct from the factory to the consumer. A fleet of over 100 trucks assures prompt direct delivery to more than 700,000 families, over 120,000, of which have been loyal customers for two or more generations.
- Gnocchi: Made in Italy, now you can finally experience the taste of true Italian Gnocchi. Lightly seasoned and salted, they have a wonderful flavor and texture (1.1 lb)
- Caponi Tuscan Pasta: Distinguishing themselves from other pasta makers, Caponi gives the pasta 70-80 hours of drying time at room temperature. This permits them to not to alter the flavour, texture, or aroma of the pristine dough.(8oz)
- Cantuccini Biscotti: The classic after-dinner biscotti, these Cantuccinis from Tuscany are well known for their elongated oval shape and utter crispiness. (8 oz)
- 8 Quart Colander: Unlike cheap colanders you'd find at discount stores, this durable product is made from high-strength stainless steel.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in the colander, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.