Pinot Noir is quite possibly the oldest grape variety to be cultivated for the purpose of making wine. We love its light fruitiness and its delicate, velvety texture, and so do the cheeses in this gourmet gift:
Pinot Noir not included.
- Etorki: A creamy sheep's milk cheese from the French Pyrenees that has a satiny smooth texture and a fruity, slightly spicy flavor. (8 oz)
- Chocolate Capri Log by Westfield Farm: Westfield Farm has been handcrafting award-winning farmstead cheeses in Hubbardston, Massachusetts since 1971. If the notion of a semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese appeals to you, you will positively fall in love with this new creation from Westfield Farm. Rich and creamy with a slightly goaty tang, be forewarned, these five ounce logs are addictive. (5 oz)
- Comte Black Label Reserve Produced since the reign of Charlemagne, when there were no separate entities named France and Switzerland. Contributing to Comté's unique flavor, morning and evening milkings are mingled before the cheese making process. The wheels are aged for a full year, resulting in a sweet and nutty masterpiece. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box tied with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.