With the delights of Portuguese food increasingly drawing attention in the culinary world, there has never been a better time to send this charming and tasty gift.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Sao Jorge: This tangy cow's milk cheese from the volcanic island of the same name in Portugal's Azores archipelago is a great all around cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Queijo Casa de Mendevil: Highly recognizable with its rust-colored, paprika-dusted rind, this savory, slightly-salty cheese is a must try for fans of great cheese. Wonderfully flavorful with a hint of sea salt. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The perfect crackers for cheese. (2.75 oz)
- Smoked Rainbow Trout Fillets: Imported from Portugal, these slightly salted fillets have a rich, slightly smoky flavor. They are packed in pure olive oil in an easy open tin. (3.7 oz)
- Portuguese Sardines: These sardines are unmatched in quality. They are cleaned by hand, grilled, then preserved in extra virgin olive oil. (3.7 oz)
- Portuguese Piri Piri Hot Sauce: From Da Morgada, this is a wonderfully clean tasting hot sauce in convenient modern packaging. (5.3 oz)
- Da Morgada Fruit Preserve: Enjoy this artisan, handmade jam as a condiment for cheese, cured meat or simply spread on toast. (8.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This woven wood basket is elegantly finished with a premium ribbon.