With the delights of Portuguese food increasingly drawing attention in the culinary world, there has never been a better time to send this charming and tasty gift.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Sao Jorge: This tangy cow's milk cheese from the volcanic island of the same name in Portugal's Azores archipelago is a great all around cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Amarelo: Amarelo is an unpasteurized sheep's milk cheese from the Beira Baixa region of Portugal, located between its central mountains and its Spanish border. Wonderfully flavorful with a hint of sea salt. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The perfect crackers for cheese. (2.75 oz)
- Smoked Trout Fillets: Imported from Portugal, these slightly salted fillets have a rich, slightly smoky flavor. They are packed in pure olive oil in an easy open tin. (3.7 oz)
- Portuguese Sardines: From Cole's, these sardines are unmatched in quality. They are cleaned by hand, grilled, then preserved in extra virgin olive oil. (3.7 oz)
- Portuguese Honey: From Prisca, this is a wonderfully clean tasting honey in beautiful modern packaging. (9.7 oz)
- Prisca Jam: Also from Prisca, enjoy this artisan, handmade jam as a condiment for cheese, cured meat or simply spread on toast. (4.4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This woven wood basket is elegantly finished with a premium ribbon.