We have put together a delightful selection of three cheeses to pair perfectly with beer! When pairing cheese, we often think of wine, but these three cheeses are made for ale. The assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value. Beer not included.
- Cotswold, a cheese from England that is often called "Pub Cheese" in its home country. Flavored with onion and chives, it is the perfect match for any beer. (8 oz)
- Cahill Farm Cheddar with Porter Ale: This visually intriguing cheese is mixed with dark porter ale during the cheesemaking process. Imported from Ireland, it has a surprising meaty flavor and is obviously a perfect match for ale. (8 oz)
- King Ludwig Beer Cheese is a delicate yellow, semi-hard cheese with small holes ripened in fine King Ludwig dark beer to give it its hearty taste. (8 oz)
- Huntsman: The marriage of two delicious English classics: Double Gloucester and Blue Stilton. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching bow.