Delicate and sweet or dry and soft, rosé wine is the perfect accompaniment to balmy weather or refreshing conversation. Although each Rosé has its own unique flavor profile, igourmet.com took upon itself the task of designing an assortment that matches wonderfully with a variety of styles. Find your own favorite among these delicious pairings:
Rosé not included.
- Goat Cheddar: Sharp and smooth, this cheddar is aged a minimum of one year, giving it a complex, nutty flavor with a lemony finish. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio: Montasio has an intense full-bodied flavor that increases with age. A delicious mountain cheese from the northeastern-most part of Italy near the Austrian border. Serve with apples, pears and a lightly chilled Rose. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: You will absolutely love this delicious, extra-creamy Camembert that we import direct from France. (8 oz)
- White Stilton with Mango and Ginger: English White Stilton, the young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese, is extra creamy and deliciously tangy but somehow unfinished all by itself - much like plain yogurt. Hence the need to introduce a fruit. After your first bite you will immediately recognize that the combination is a natural fit. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool for slicing and serving your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matcing bow.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.