The Sarotti story started in Berlin in 1852, when Heinrich Ludwig Neumann opened a shop selling French chocolates in the Friedrichstrasse. In 1881 Hugo Hoffmann bought the shop and began producing the chocolate himself, eventually phasing out the French product. He sold his German-made chocolates under the Sarotti name. Today, Sarotti chocolate is known around the world for its high quality. These bars represent the best of their offerings: Milk, Milk with Hazelnut, and Bittersweet.