The fresh tasting, pristine flavors of Scandinavia in one gift basket.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Lingonberry Jam: One of favorite jams, it is made from small firm berries with a slightly sweet and slightly sour flavor. They flourish in the summer in the Scandinavian countryside. (14 oz)
- Gjetost: Made in Norway from a blend of cow and goat's milk, it has a distinctive, sweet, caramel-like flavor. (8 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: This tangy, crumbly cow's milk blue from Denmark is not overly sharp, making it very versatile. (8 oz)
- Vadenost: Also called Herrgardost, this cheese has been produced since the 18th century and has a full-bodied, slightly grassy flavor. (8 oz)
- Finlandia Swiss: Finlandia's rich and full traditional taste is appreciated by even the most demanding cheese lovers and has won a total of 12 medals, including three golds, at the biannual Cheese World Championships in Wisconsin. (8 oz)
- Peppered Mackerel in Oil: Sunnmøre Pepper Mackerel is excellent as a sandwich or as a topping in a fresh salad. (5.3 oz)
- Matjes Herring: These matjes or soused herring, have been cooked in vinegar, then are canned in a flavorful marinade containing salt, sugar, wine, dill, mace, and onions. (7 oz)
- Kavli All Natural Whole Grain Crispbread: Imported from Norway, this traditional crispbread is world famous for its naturally crisp texture and mild nutty taste. (5.3 oz)
- Swedish Ginger Snaps: Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.25 oz)
- Swedish Crisps by Gille: Gille's Crisps are delicious cookies that remain true to a traditional Scandinavian recipe. Enjoy these sweet biscuits at any time of the day.(5.25 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden gift crate, and finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.