Is it a trick or a treat? This depends on who you present it to. A definite treat for the adventurous cheese connoisseur, but a trick to the timid. Each cheese in the assortment offers an unusual color and a bold, unique flavor.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with another "scary" cheese of equal value.
- Extra TRIPLE Aged Gouda: Aged for a full five years, this gouda is both intense and complex. Like a fine wine, maturity has been generous to this gouda, lending it nuances other cheeses only dream of. A beguiling array of flavors tease the taste buds and leave you wanting more of this very special item. (7.5 oz)
- Cheddar with Thai Curry: While it might sound like an unusual combination, the sharp English cheddar easily carries the savory, spicy flavor of the curry. The spices used are coriander, turmeric, salt, allspice, ginger, fenugreek, garlic, pepper, cumin, and bay leaves. (7.5 oz)
- Basiron Pesto: Basiron is a creamy-tasting, gouda-style Dutch cheese jazzed up with pesto. Perfectly balanced and extremely addictive! (7.5 oz)
- Huntsman: A typically British creation, combining contrasting yet wonderful flavors into a visually striking cheese that provides a feast for the palette as well as the eyes. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Charcoal Crackers:
Tasty black crackers designed by the cheese gurus from The Fine Cheese Co. in England. (5.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a sturdy chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.