Is it a trick or a treat? This depends on who you present it to. A definite treat for the adventurous cheese connoisseur, but a trick to the timid. Each cheese in the assortment offers an unusual color and a bold, unique flavor.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with another "scary" cheese of equal value.
- Huntsman: Huntsman is the marriage of two delicious British classics, Double Gloucester and Blue Stilton, brought together through a complex layering process. Sharp Double Gloucester gives way to a blue cheese finish. (8 oz)
- Cheddar with Thai Curry: While it might sound like an unusual combination, the sharp English cheddar easily carries the savory, spicy flavor of the curry. The spices used are coriander, turmeric, salt, allspice, ginger, fenugreek, garlic, pepper, cumin, and bay leaves. (8 oz)
- Basiron Pesto: Green cheese?! Basiron is a creamy-tasting, gouda-style Dutch cheese jazzed up with pesto. Perfectly balanced and extremely addictive! (8 oz)
- Aged Mimolette: A French version of Edam, it is bright orange in color and sweet in flavor. Aged 6-8 months, slice thinly to savor every morsel of this delicacy. (8 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: This range of crackers was designed by cheese gurus and is a perfect complement for every cheese.(5.3oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item, please click here.