This cheese board allows one to experience what the interest surrounding Spanish cheeses is all about. It includes four of the better-known Spanish cheeses. The majority of Spanish cheeses are made from goat or sheep's milk, and this is reflected in our selection.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Manchego: The most famous of Spanish cheeses, it is made from pure sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Idiazabal: A handmade, unpasteurized, smoked sheep's milk cheese from the Spanish Pyrenees. (7.5 oz)
- Mahon: The second most popular cheese in Spain, comes from the Ballearic island of Menorca and is our lone cow's milk representative. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Similar to the Spanish wine cheese, Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. The wine deeply tints the cheese, giving the rind its characteristic burgundy color and imparting a strong floral bouquet. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)