We are pleased to offer some of Spain's finest:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Mahon: Spain's 2nd most popular cheese. Made on the island of Menorca, this cow's milk cheese is cave aged for at least 60 days. (8 oz)
- Manchego: This is a sweet, nutty sheep's milk cheese made in La Mancha. (8 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: This is a pure goat's milk cheese from the stunning region of Murcia. (8 oz)
- Idiazabal: A smoked sheep's milk cheese from the Basque region. (8 oz)
- Malagon with Rosemary: Made in La Mancha from sheep's milk, the rind is encrusted with dried rosemary. (8 oz)
- Chorizo: This is a spicy cured sausage imported from Spain. (9 oz)
- Spanish Green Olives: Imported from Spain, these plump green olives are cracked, which makes it easy to remove the pit while eating. (5 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: Native to Spain alone, yet prized the world over, Marcona Almonds are a true culinary phenomenon.(4 oz)
- Quince Paste: Known as Membrillo, this preserve is a classic sweet pairing with the saltiness of Spanish cheeses. (10.7 oz)
- Serrano Ham: Authentic Serrano, using only fresh ham of the white pig. Salted, cured, aged nine months, and pre-sliced. (3.5 oz)
- Rabitos: Chocolate Dipped Figs from Spain 9-Pack: Tender young dried figs are stuffed with a blend of dark chocolate ganache and brandy, then dipped in even more chocolate. The richness of the chocolate and brandy is nicely accented by the delicate flavor of the fig. (5 oz)
- Piquillo Peppers: Small, juicy red peppers grilled on beech and oak charcoal. Individually peeled. Sweet and tender. (7 oz)
- Tortas de Aceite: Sweet Olive Oil Biscuits from Spain have been made in a small village near Seville since 1915. (6.34 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.