This grape variety is predominantly called Syrah in the US and France and referred to as Shiraz in Australia and South Africa. No matter which term you use, this grape has distinct flavors of pepper, blackberry and even leather or smoke. Australian Shiraz and Central or Southern Californian Syrah tend to be more dense in fruit flavors; some even jammy.
Wine not included.
- Roaring Forties Blue:Roaring Forties Blue Cheese is made by the King Island Dairy. King Island is situated south of Melbourne, Australia at the western end of Bass Strait where the cows of this region are reputed to produce the sweetest milk in the land. Roaring Forties Blue is a full-flavored blue with a sweet, nutty character which will pair well with this grape varietal. (8 oz)
- Mainland 2-Year-Aged New Zealand Cheddar:Hand selected by Mainland's Cheese Masters and set aside to age naturally for 24 months, this cheddar has strong piquant flavors with a hint of cream in the finish and a crumbly texture which can only be achieved with the finest of cheddars. (8 oz)
- Idiazabal: This is a full-flavored, intensely tangy Spanish smoked cheese made from pasteurized sheep's milk. (8 oz)
- Tomme de Savoie: From the Haute Savoie region of France, this famous semi-soft cow's milk cheese is one of our favorites. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crackers from Australia. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.