This flavorful assortment contains all the authentic Spanish delights one would need to host a successful Tapas for four. Tapas, a fun pre-dinner course that consists mainly of finger foods, has been growing in popularity over the past few years. It includes the following items:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Murcia al Vino: Also known as Drunken Goat, this 100% goat's milk cheese frm Murcia is bathed in red Spanish wine. (8 oz)
- Manchego: Spain's most popular cheese and an essential Tapas component, it owes its sweet, clean taste to the 100% sheep's milk from which it is made. Sliced, chunked or cubed, everybody loves Manchego! (8 oz)
- Membrillo: This sweet paste made from quince (a tart apple-like fruit that grows on shrubs) is the perfect complement to Manchego. A dab atop each bite transforms the experience. (10.7 oz)
- Stuffed Manzanilla Olives: These medium-sized green olives are pitted then filled with a flavorful stuffing. Pop them in your mouth one at a time and enjoy! (5 oz)
- Serrano Ham: Authentic Jamon Serrano is the fourth essential element of Tapas. This premium ham, made only from the hind legs of the White Pig, is salted and cured for over a year. Its long maturation process yields a signature bold flavor and smooth texture. (3.5 oz)
- Tapas Serving Tray: This highly decorative, wine-themed wooden tray measures 8 inches square.