Looking for a gift for a food lover? Stop right here! This beautifully designed basket is packed full of exotic flavors of the world. The recipient of this basket will be impressed with the taste of each of the following unique items in the basket:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio (3 Year Aged Top Grade): America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Illustrated have both voted igourmet.com's Parmigiano Reggiano #1 in their quest to find the best Parmesan in America today. Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio is aged a full 36 months. At this age, it has a deeper, golden color, and has even more crunchy crystals. Full and fruity with a slightly salty tang, this cheese should be served in chunks with figs or pears or as an appetizer with aperitifs. (8 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto - Select Cut: Explore the amazing scents and flavor of Boschetto. Its base is a sweet, tender and mild cheese made from a careful blend of sheep's milk and cow's milk. Mixed throughout are shavings of rare, white truffle that transform the cheese into an addictive delicacy. (7 oz)
- Camembert La Petite Reine: Camembert La Petite Reine is a handmade Camembert from a small dairy in Normandy (the same dairy that makes Camembert Bocage), the specific AOC region for this famous French cheese. (8.8 oz)
Saucisson Sec: A unique French-style dry salami characterized by its distinctive flavor. (8 oz)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: Salame al Barolo, as it's known in Italy, is a meat delicacy that comes from Piemonte, the same place that gave birth to Barolo wine, the Slow Food movement and Creminelli's very own founder, Cristiano Creminelli. (7 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives: This olive mix is a delightful medley of textures and flavors, from sharp and meaty to voluptuously soft and fruity. (6.36 oz)
- Olive Tapenades by Conserve Della Nonna: Le Conserve Della Nonna is one of the leading Italian producers of specialty foods such as jams, tapenades, sauces, and other specialty preparations from the kitchen. Their traditional tapenade is the perfect quick hors d'oeuvres. (6.7 oz)
- Papillon Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: From the makers of France's world famous Roquefort cheese comes this exceptional, organic olive oil. (250 ml)
- Era Ora Italian Espresso in Tin: Era Ora coffee is a limited production blend due to the highly artisanal manufacturing process and to the availability of some rare coffees used in its blend. This gourmet coffee is intended for the connoisseur and the individual who interprets coffee manufacturing as a noble art. (8.8 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: These biscuits represent a new breed of refined English cookies to enjoy. Its recipe harkens back to 1935, and the quality of the biscuit shows that time did perfect it. Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined and classy. (5.36 oz)
- Petits Tresors: Made with the butter and fresh cream of Isigny A.O.C., Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye blend fresh cream and local fruit with pure butter to give a satisfying crunchiness with an underlying fruitiness to their cookies. Produced in Normandy, France, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)
- Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.