Part of the reason the Original Elgin BBQ tastes so good is that Southside has had more than 125 years to perfect it. It all started back in 1882 with a butcher named William J. Moon who owned some property on a small farm-to-market road in Elgin, Texas. This was a time before refrigeration, so when it was time to process his livestock, he’d bring the meat into town on wagons and deliver door-to-door. Today, all of their meat is slow-cooked on Southside’s pits using real Texas Post Oak wood. Now you can enjoy the taste of real slow-and-low Texas BBQ in your own home with this mouthwatering collection. Then just heat with a grill, oven, stove, or microwave and enjoy! This assortment includes:
Slow Smoked Brisket: Southside starts with handpicked briskets by their pit master, who rubs their famous barbeque seasoning into the meat and smokes it low and slow for 14-16 hours. (6-8 lbs)
Original Smoked Sausage: A one of a kind, all beef sausage with a natural pork casing. This all beef sausage is seasoned using spices that were available during the era of Southside’s creation over 125 years ago. A Sausage that has stood the test of time and can proudly stand alone as the main attraction. (5 lbs)
Smoked Pork Ribs: A full rack of fresh pork spare ribs, hand seasoned and smoked to perfection. A bottle of barbeque sauce is included, but you might finish the rack before you open the sauce! (3-4 lbs)
Southside Barbeque Sauce: The age old question in Texas is whether "to sauce or not to sauce". While we believe this legendary barbeque stands on its own, a little sauce on the side often completes the plate. Following a recipe Grandma Bracewell first crafted, the Original Southside Market BBQ Sauce has been a barbeque staple for generations. This zesty, tomato based sauce complements any meat fit for the grill. (32 oz)
Southside Hot Sauce: Using Grandma Bracewell’s original recipe, Southside Market Hot Sauce is a fiery, vinegar based sauce you’ll want to have handy for spicing up just about everything. (5 oz)
Feeds 24-30 adults
- Please note: This item ships direct from the smokehouse and will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
- Items are shipped frozen, via FedEx 2nd Day.
- A $50 shipping charge will be added at checkout for this item.
- Shipping is not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders placed before 5 PM EST will ship the Next Business day.
- Perishable items are shipped frozen and packed with dry ice. It is not uncommon for the ice to dissipate before delivery; however, the meat should still be cool to the touch upon arrival.