Brimming with pork pies, bangers, pasties, and pudding, this collection has every for a full taste of England! Damian and Vicky Parker started The English Pork Pie Company in 2008, knowing that the British expatriate community residing in the United States deserved an authentic pie that rose above the lackluster market attempts at British fare that predominated. Based in Buffalo, New York, The English Pork Pie Company strives to change the British food stereotypes one golden baked pastry and sausage link at a time. This Ultimate British Favorites Collection includes the following:
These pies, pasties, sausages and rolls are best paired with chips (fries), baked beans, mushy peas or mashed potatoes and gravy. You can also enjoy a side salad for a healthier option.
- Melton Mowbray Pork Pie: Our time-tested, Englishman approved, Melton Mowbray pie is sure to bring those memories of countryside holidays rushing back with every bite. (six 7-ounce pies)
- Yorkshire Pork Pie: These pork pies taste just like match day back home and are baked fresh daily. (one 16 oz pie)
- Stilton Pork Pie: Ask any Englishman who’s tried one, these pies are brilliant. Flavourful pork with a generous layer of Stilton cheese, topped off with lovely lattice pastry.(one 16 oz pie)
- English Wet Cured Bacon: A pound of authentic English bacon that’s just as good, if not better, than any you’d find in a UK supermarket back home. Each pack contains 14-16 slices of bacon. (16 oz)
- Cumberland Sausages: One whole pound of plump, flavor-packed, world renowned Cumberland sausage prepared with imported English seasonings. Each pound of sausage contains six links. (16 oz)
- Lincolnshire Sausages: An English classic packed with imported Lincolnshire seasonings that makes for one stellar breakfast sausage. Each one pound pack contains six frozen, vacuum sealed sausages.(16 oz)
- Cornish Pasty: A handmade pasty that follows original Cornwall recipes and is well packed with deliciously seasoned beef and the freshest local vegetables. (2 pastries, approximately 7 oz each)
- Black Pudding: Start your day off the right way with our traditionally seasoned 8 oz Black Pudding; necessary for a complete English breakfast. (8 oz)
- Please refrigerate or freeze upon receipt.
- This item will ship separately via FedEx 2nd Day from the rest of your order and shipping will cost $25.00 per order.
- Monday delivery is not possible. Wednesday through Friday deliveries only- excluding holidays. Please call us at 877-446-8763 for overnight shipping.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.