This assortment of four premium French-style pates exclusively features the products of The Three Little Pigs, or in French, Les Trois Petits Cochons. "3 Pigs" has been producing award-winning, all natural pâté and charcuterie in America since 1975. Their mission is to craft the world's best pates in small, handmade batches using only high-quality ingredients. "3 Pigs" began as a small operation in Manhattan. Today it leads the pâté and charcuterie industry in the US, offering a complete line of artisanal pâtés, mousses, terrines, sausages, saucissons, smoked meats and other French specialties.
This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock may be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Pâté de Campagne: A classically prepared coarse pâté made of ground pork, onions, garlic and spices.
- Pâté au Poivre Noir: This pork and chicken liver pâté is sprinkled with crunchy black peppercorns.
- Pâté de Canard ŕ l’Orange: This duck and pork pate incorporates orange peel, pistachio and a dash of Grand Marnier.
- Venison Pâté: Venison, pork and chicken liver combine with pistachios and cranberries to create this exciting, new pate.
- French Cornichons: These baby sour gherkins are pickled in vinegar and spiced the traditional French way. They are the perfect pairing for pâtés and all other charcuterie.
- Mini Toasts: Les Trois Petits Cochons creates these little toast-shaped crackers specifically to accompany pate.