This assortment of four premium French-style mousse pates exclusively features the products of The Three Little Pigs, or in French, Les Trois Petits Cochons. "3 Pigs" has been producing award-winning, all natural pâté and charcuterie in America since 1975. Their mission is to craft the world's best pates in small, handmade batches using only high-quality ingredients. "3 Pigs" began as a small operation in Manhattan. Today it leads the pâté and charcuterie industry in the US, offering a complete line of artisanal pâtés, mousses, terrines, sausages, saucissons, smoked meats and other French specialties.
This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock may be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Mousse Royale au Sauternes: A silken mousse featuring pork, duck liver, goose liver, French mushrooms and Sauternes wine.
- Mousse de Canard au Foie Gras: Duck foie gras, duck liver and duck meat elegantly combined, then sweetened with fresh grapes, raisins and Sauternes wine.
- Mousse de Foie de Canard au Porto: A creamy duck liver mousse with pork and Port wine.
- Mousse Truffee: A delectable combination of pork and chicken liver, truffles, sherry and Pineau des Charentes.
- French Cornichons: These baby sour gherkins are pickled in vinegar and spiced the traditional French way. They are the perfect pairing for pâtés and all other charcuterie.
- Mini Toasts: Les Trois Petits Cochons creates these little toast-shaped crackers specifically to accompany pate.