Robin Congdon has been making and selling his Ticklemore cheese locally in his hometown of St. Totnes, Devon. Starting 14 years ago with his first creation, Beenleigh Blue, Robin makes his cheeses by hand, deep in the English countryside. Now this cheese is made by Robin's co-worker, Debbie Mumford of Sharpham Creamery. Ticklemore is a hard-pressed, dry-salted cheese made from pure goat's milk. After ten weeks of maturation in hand-molded baskets, this moist, yet hard cheese still retains a creaminess and boasts a floral, mildly acidic flavor. Ticklemore is aged from two to three months and turned twice weekly. The result is a lovely medium-bodied goat cheese that pairs perfectly with a Beaujolais or Rioja.
- Made from pasteurized goat's milk.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 4 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by the 1/2 pound.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.