Truffles are a type of edible funghi that grow underground among the roots of trees. An ode to our favorite funghi, this elegant basket contains a range of our exceptional truffle infused delicacies, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Black Truffle Olive Oil: Made with authentic black truffle extract and extra virgin olive oil, this oil should only be used as a condiment. (100 ml)
- Black Truffle Butter: So many truffles you can barely see the butter! Enjoy in sauces or over pasta, bread or poultry. (3 oz)
- Truffle Infused Honey from the Yarra Valley: The base of this golden honey is Red Gum and Clover Honey from the Yarra Valley. Valley Produce Company infuses two grams of fresh French Perigord black truffles with white truffle oil to produce a truly elegant honey. (4.2 oz)
- Moliterno Black truffle Pecorino: From the Italian island of Sardinia comes this raw sheep's milk cheese with black truffles, and this decadent treat adds armomatic flavor to any menu. (8 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: The master cheese maker at Il Forteto has still maintained a precious harmony between the pronounced, pungent taste of scarce white truffle and pure sheep's milk. The scent and flavor will still bowl you over with delight. The base is firmer and drier, so it's easier to add a dash of truffle flavor to your favorite dishes. (7 oz)
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds: Aromatic black summer truffles are hand-harvested in Northern Italy and ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment then folded into our finest selection of sweet California almonds. (5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Artfully hand assembled in an oval gift basket, finished with an elegant brown ribbon.