The state of Vermont is a "Foodie Heaven". The beautiful landscape of farms, orchards and lakes lends itself to outstanding artisan foods. This assortment includes some of our award winning Vermont products to cook up a hearty breakfast:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Hickory and Maple Smoked Vermont Cheddar by Sugarbush Farm: This maple and hickory-smoked cheddar from Vermont won first place in the American Cheese Society's national judging. (8 oz)
- Uncured Vermont Bacon: This small batch bacon is produced in South Barre, VT, and is brined with Vermont Maple Syrup from the next valley over from the Vermont Smoke and Cure ranch. (12 oz)
- Vermont Pancake Mix by Brown Family Farm: Brown Family Farm Pancake Mixes can lead to enticing meals and scrumptious desserts. Easy to prepare, ready in minutes, and made with 100% natural ingredients, these mixes make crowd-pleasing pancakes and awe-inspiring waffles. (24 oz)
- Vermont Cultured Butter: Vermont Butter & Cheese Cultured Butter is made the old-fashioned way with an imported French culture to 'ripen' the best fresh Vermont cream before it is churned into butter with 86% butterfat. This butter is made with only .33% salt (one-sixth the salt of standard salted butter). (8 oz)
- Vermont Pure Maple Syrup by Brown Family Farm: Three generations take care of the Brown family farm. Specializing in the highest quality Vermont maple syrup, their farm is located in Putney along the banks of the Connecticut River. They produce their Grade A medium syrup the old-fashioned way. (8 oz)
- Cider Jelly: The Wood's family of Vermont has been making Cider Jelly since 1882. They grind and press apples on the farm's original screw press to make sweet cider and evaporate it in a wood-fired stainless steel evaporator to make Cider Jelly. (10 oz)