These all-natural, no-sugar added pasta sauces are great for saucing your favorite noodles, gnocchi, or meatballs. Founded in 2003 by Jonathan Milo Leal, Vino de Milo has grown from 3 pasta sauces into a full line of from-scratch-made products, encompassing salad dressings, pasta sauces, bruschetta toppings, salsas, and BBQ sauces. Unlike many food companies, Vino de Milo makes all of the products themselves, using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
Varieties Sold Separately.
Wheat-free, Gluten-free, No Sugars Added.
- Mediterranean Pinot Grigio: Artichoke hearts, capers, and olives are accented by pinot grigio wine and fresh herbs. Delicious on pasta, over fish and shellfish, or atop a sautéed chicken breast.
- Portobello Shiraz: Sautéed portobello mushrooms, diced onions, and fresh herbs stand well up to shiraz wine. Superb atop pork chops or hearty fish such as tuna or swordfish.
- Tuscan Merlot: Roasted squash and eggplant unite in this hearty sauce accentuated by crisp merlot wine and lots of fresh herbs. Excellent over steak, lamb, poached salmon, or atop a bed of angel hair pasta.
- Four-Herb Malbec Marinara: How do you improve on a typical marinara? Start with fresh Ohio-grown tomatoes, add a splash of an Argentinean red Malbec wine, and then throw in generous amounts of four fresh herbs: basil, parsley, fennel, and thyme.
- Moroccan Marinara: Traditionally cooked in a tajine pot, this authentic moroccan sauce is rich with flavor. It's ideal for simmering meats and vegetables, then serving over couscous or pasta. go traditional and serve it warmed up in a communal bowl with chunks of bread, for easy sharing
- Artichoke Fennel: Many have told us this is Milo's finest pasta sauce yet! The tart flavor of artichoke hearts and the aromatic and distinctive taste of fennel make a beautiful combination in this unique and flavorful pasta sauce
- Roasted Garlic Chianti: Roasted garlic, big-bodied Chianti wine, fresh basil and parsley, and even more roasted garlic give this pasta sauce a huge garlic flavor.
- Spicy Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce: A touch of heat creates a beautiful counterpoint for the fresh cream from local dairy Snowville Creamery and locally-distilled garlic vodka from Dancing Tree Distillery.
- Creamy Vodka Parmesan Sauce: Fresh cream from local dairy Snowville Creamery dances with grated Parmesan cheese and locally-distilled vodka from Dancing Tree Distillery.