Wild Ophelia, created by Vosges' Katrina Markoff, features a premium line of chocolate bars that bridges the divide between the local, American farmers' movement and chocolate. Wild Ophelia is a uniquely American brand that features all-natural and often organic ingredients sourced from small farms and food artisans to tell an American story. Flavor combinations, such as BBQ Potato Chip, Beef Jerky and Peanut Butter Banana are unexpected yet approachable.
On the back of each chocolate bar, you'll find the story of each ingredient alongside a listing of recognizable and pronounceable ingredients. All Wild Ophelia products are made with 100% renewable energy and packaged in 100% recycled board. Markoff has launched Wild Ophelia to bring innovative chocolate creations mainstream and to provide universal access to quality chocolate. Available in a line up of five fun flavors:
Varieties sold separately.
- Beef Jerky Milk Chocolate Bar: This bar is reminiscent of natural smoked fruit woods and peppered spices perfectly matching its rich, milk chocolate.
- New Orleans Chili Bar: An absolutely divine dark chocolate bar with a flavor of warm, zinging hot spice and underlying tones of earthy red pepper.
- Peanut Butter & Banana Bar: This bar is the combined flavors of a sweet, mild banana with a honeyed smell, blended with roasted peanut butter and rich milk chocolate.
- Texas BBQ Potato Chip Candy Bar: A sweet, savory and spicy warm-the-back-of-your-throat chip is entrenched in dark chocolate to create this addictive bar.
- Southern Hibiscus Georgia Peach Milk Chocolate Bar: Made with fragrant, tangy peaches and puckering, tart hibiscus flowers, which mingle in the southern tradition of tart and sweet.