We adore the big, fruity, spicy and sometimes earthy Zinfandels. To complement this powerful wine, this gourmet gift includes three cheeses to take on the challenge:
Zinfandel not included.
- Fiscalini Bandaged Wrapped Cheddar Limited Edition: This cheese was voted "Best Farmhouse Cheese" at the 2002 American Cheese Society Awards in Washington D.C. It is a wonderful example of the success of the artisan cheese movement in the US today. Sports a rich, buttery,sharp flavor. (8 oz)
- Artisan Raw-Milk Manchego 1 Year: A small-scale production raw sheep's milk cheese from the La Mancha region of Spain. (8 oz)
- Crater Lake Blue by Rogue Creamery: This award-winning blue is robust and sweet with a rich buttery finish, it is best described as a blend of Roquefort and Danish blue cheese recipes. An outstanding American blue. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box tied with an elegant matching bow.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.