Perfect for the big game, or a family gathering, this big and bold assortment features a wide array of cured meats, salami, and savory cheese. Just unpack and enjoy the feast with our hearty igourmet.com Meat and Cheese Favorites Assortment. This collection includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7 oz)
- Montasio: Montasio has an intense full-bodied flavor that increases with age. A delicious mountain cheese from the northeastern-most part of Italy near the Austrian border. Serve with apples and pears. (8 oz)
- Asiago d’Allevo: A light beige cheese peppered with small holes, Asiago d'Allevo has a slightly fruity appeal and an engaging aroma. Aged for up to five months, it is firm enough to shave or shred. (8 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This Dutch favorite has been matured for eighteen months, allowing its body to develop a muted caramel color, matched by an intense flavor with a sweet finish. (8 oz)
- Manchego Reserve (Extra Aged) : This special Manchego is aged for over 12 months, giving it a sharper, nuttier flavor and a firmer, more brittle texture than its younger namesake. (8 oz)
- Grana Padano Fresco: This young version of Grana Padano has a distinctly sweeter, fruitier flavor than the traditional Oro Del Tempo. This sweetness makes it the perfect table cheese to serve with fruit or fresh bread, or drizzled with honey or an aged balsamic. (8 oz)
- Prosciutto-Sliced: This thinly-sliced traditional Prosciutto is air-dried for a robust flavor. (1 oz)
- Piller's Black Kassel Salami: This salami is a lean blend of ground pork that is gently smoked over natural beech and maple hardwood for 7 days and air dried for a minimum of 28 days. (two 6 oz chubs)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes that were handed down to 4th generation Italian Salumiere, Oliviero "Olli" Colmignoli. (6 oz)
- Sopressata by Aux Delices des Bois: From small farms to careful curing, this sopressata is a true artisan product. The pork used comes exclusively from small farms in central Pennsylvania. (6 oz)
- Busseto Dry Cured Salami: Busseto Dry Salamis have been slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. (8 oz)
- Molinari Pepperoni: P.G. Molinari is a name that has meant excellence in Italian salame and sausage for over 100 years. Their pepperoni is made from coarse chopped pork and beef to create a lean combination. (6 oz)
- Salami Tartufo by Creminelli: The truffles' delicate aroma works magic with the all-natural pork to create the Salami Tartufo. (7 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.