Milo's wine-based sauces pair the freshest ingredients and thoughtfully selected wines for balance, boldness, and versatility. Their dressings/marinades are diabetic-friendly, wheat-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, no sugar added, low carbohydrate, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, and 100% natural.
Varieties sold separately.
- Gorgonzola Pear Riesling: Bleu cheese and dijon mustard give a nice kick to this dressing and marinade, accented by a crisp Riesling wine.
- Artichoke Parmesan Pinot Grigio: Creamy yet low in fat, the parmesan in this dressing makes a great alfredo alternative, or as a topping for fresh romaine. The delicate flavor of artichokes underpins a smooth texture, enhanced by a light white wine and fresh basil.
- Balsamic and Olive Oil with Chianti: Milo starts with extra-virgin olive oil, add a tangy balsamic vinegar, and complete this this classic French vinaigrette with fresh garlic and a touch of stone-ground mustard. This dressing also makes an exceptional marinade.
- Roasted Garlic Chardonnay: Smooth and creamy, with a rich roasted garlic flavor and a hint of stone-ground mustard. Milo slow-roasts the garlic to a tender sweetness to give this dressing a well-rounded flavor profile.
- Creamy Italian with Pinot Grigio: Many Italian dressings on the market are gummy, high-fat, or contain an odd combination of dried spices & herbs. Milo's is clean, crisp, tangy, and like everything else he makes, the ingredient list is healthy!
- Creamy Light French with Syrah: This is the world's first no-sugars-added French dressing! Have you noticed corn syrup or sugar are the first ingredient in all commercial French dressings? Milo gets sweetness from vegetables instead. One taste & you'll never go back!
- Athenian Greek Feta with Chardonnay: Vino de Milo are based in Athens - Ohio, not Greece, but they thought it was appropriate to name this dressing after their namesake city! Fresh Feta, a dash of chardonnay and a delicate blend of flavors = delicious! While this is a fabulous, summery, light salad dressing, try topping pizza with this dressing with tomato, olives and artichokes. Try drizzled over stuffed mushrooms or watermelon.