Meze is Greek for appetizer or small plates of food. Traditionally, several different dishes are served at the beginning of a meal or when friends get together. Make sure you try them all. Authentic recipes, all natural ingredients, and big flavors. Serve any of these delicious dips with pita bread or veggies.
Varieties sold separately.
- Kalamata Olive Spread: Naturally cured kalamata olives are made into a creamy spread with red wine vinegar, garlic, wild oregano, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Artichoke Spread: This rich, flavorful spread really allows the fresh artichokes to shine. A hint of garlic, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil complement the star of this show.
- Red Pepper & Feta Spread: Also known as Tirosalata, this whipped feta and sweet red pepper spread also contains onions, extra virgin olive oil and Myzithra cheese.
- Baba Ghanoush: A favorite Greek and Middle Eastern spread, this garlicky eggplant dip is always a crowd pleaser.
- Roasted Eggplant: A savory blend of roasted eggplant, olive oil, sweet florina red peppers and sun dried tomatoes.