Rejoice with this extravangant assortment of some of the world's greatest foods, each specifically selected for its ability to pair well with Champagne - the beverage of choice when celebrating. It offers over 6 pounds of memorable tastes, including:
Note: Individual items may be replaced with similar items if unavailable at the time of shipping.
- Vegetarian Caviar: Not truly made from fish eggs, this unique product from Canada tastes like the real deal but is suitable for vegetarians!
- Double Devon Cream: The perfect accompaniment for the caviar.
- Mini Toasts: Also selected for the caviar, simply spread a schmear of Devon Cream on the toast then top with caviar for the ultimate Champagne pairing.
- Provolone Dolce: One of our favorite cheeses for Champagne, our sweet Provolone does not overpower the delicate bubbly.
- Camembert: Creamy French cheeses are the typical Champagne pairing and this one does not disappoint.
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: One of our most festive cheeses, this goat cheese from Quebec is hand rolled in juicy cranberries.
- Montasio: Another great cheese to serve with Champagne, this Italian gem has hints of nuts and spice.
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: A nod to the cheddar lovers in the room, this medium sharpness cheese won't overwhelm the taste buds.
- Stainless Steel Cheese Knife: A well crafted blade to assist in serving.
- Bremner Wafers: Our favorite crackers for cheese.
- Carr's Water Crackers: These English wafers let the flavors of the cheeses shine through.
- Organic Australian Water Wheels: More crackers for cheese, although Water Wheels taste great on their own as well.
- Genoa Salami: Pre-sliced for easy serving, this is the real deal - imported from Italy.
- Black Kassel Salami: Also pre-sliced, this German-style salami contrasts nicely with the Genoa.
- Chocoladises: These rich, dark chocolate-covered French cookies pair perfectly with Champagne.
- Salted Butter Caramels: Made with real fleur de sel, set these exquisite French caramels out in a serving bowl and watch them disappear.
- Schlunder Liqueur Cake: Knowing that you can't realistically celebrate without a cake, we've included one of our favorites. Imported from Germany.
- Petits Tresors: The piece de resistance, these delicate French cookies from Normandy are made to be served with Champagne.