Try a sampling of the country’s best bacon! We’ve selected a range of thick and thin sliced bacon, going from lightly smoked and sweet to hearty and salty. If you’re a bacon aficionado, this assortment is a great way to try some of America’s finest swine. This Bacon Cook-Off includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Uncured Nitrite-Free Bacon by Nodines: Slow smoked with hickory and maple hardwoods for an old-fashioned taste. (16 oz)
- Hickory Smoked Virginia Bacon: A genuine, hickory-smoked bacon that fills your kitchen with the enticing aroma of real country cooking. (12 oz)
- Broadbent's Kentucky Bacon: Broadbent old-fashioned country smoked bacon has been made the same way for the last 100 years. Working out of their smoke house in Kentucky, every slab is hand rubbed with dry cure ingredients, then slow smoked for an unforgettable flavor that has been loved for generations. (14 oz)
- Vermont Maple Cured and Cob Smoked Bacon: A combination of mellow, smooth smoke and relatively low salt allows the flavor of the real Vermont maple syrup to shine through. (12 oz)
- Southern Rind-On Bacon by Striplings: For those that like a little extra crunch with their bacon, try Stripling's Rind on Bacon! (16 oz)