Skip the chips and offer your guests something special with our Great Game Day Snacks Assortment. Here at igourmet.com, we picked out our favorite go-to snacks for setting out for a crowd. Featuring a range of savory cheeses, meats, and snacks, these are perfect for pairing with ice cold beer and good friends. This collection includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Kerrygold Aged Cheddar with Irish Whiskey: Infused with the robust flavor of whiskey, Kerrygold's rich and creamy Aged Cheddar now has unique undertones of the smooth, woody and nutty taste of pure Irish Whiskey (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This is our best-selling Gouda. After one taste of this 18-month masterpiece you'll see why. This extended time period allows its body to develop a muted caramel color, matched by a uniquely intense, yet sweet flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: Cotswold, also known as "Pub Cheese," is the name given to this hearty cheese that combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. (7.5 oz)
- Pepperoni by Olli Salumeria: This tangy and flavorful all-pork pepperoni can be featured on pizza, sandwiches or enjoyed simply sliced with some good bread and cheese. (6 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: Les Trois Petits Cochons Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried and created out of a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France.(4.5 oz)
- Seasoned Virginia Peanuts by The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg: At The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg all of their Virginia Peanuts are prepared by a head Roastmaster in small batches, using the same time-honored recipes. (10.5 oz)
- Beer Flats Crackers: Perfect as a gift for any beer and cheese lover, the boxes have a retro look evoking the old time beer labels and muted earthy colors. These are a tasty complement with your favorite craft beer and cheese. (5.5 oz)
- Savory Cheese Coins by Rustic Bakery: These savory cheese coins have the perfect balance of cheese and butter, along with enough flour to keep them crumbly. (4 oz)
- French Mustard by Les Trois Petits Cochons: Imported from France, these mustards were handpicked by Les Trois Petits Cochons. Moutarde de Dijon is a smooth mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. (7.1 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.