igourmet.com started as a way to bring people their favorite foods from home, whether they were from Italy, France, or Argentina. But as time went on, we found a dedicated following among soldiers serving overseas in APO or FPO locations. We love receiving photos of our soldiers enjoying their favorite meats, cheeses, and snacks, along with knowing we are making their time in service overseas a little more comfortable. In honor of Armed Forces day, we've put together a collection of aged cheeses, meats, and accompaniments that have always proven to be a hit with our military customers. They have also proven time-and-again to be able to withstand the unpredictable shipment time that is often required to make it to APO/FPO addresses.
This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar from Wexford brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: Ripened for a full 18 months to develop a nutty, caramel-like flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Dubliner is a robust, aged cow's milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture similar to a Cheddar. In one bite you can taste the diversity of flavors - from nutty to sharp to sweet. (7.5 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: This authentic Spanish pork salami is flavored with paprika, which also gives it a characteristic bright red color. (7.9 oz)
- Milano Salami (Sliced): A traditional Italian-style salami. A blend of herbs and spices give this dry salami a distinctive flavor. (3 oz)
- Busseto Salami: This salami from California is dry cured and made with pork and natural spices. (8 oz)
- Hengstenberg Weisswurst Mustard: This full flavored mustard is a delicious addition to the included charcuterie. (100 ml)
- Carrs Half-Box: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz.)