After exhibiting at hundreds of wine and food festivals, we feel we have our finger on the pulse when it comes to which cheeses women most enjoy. Whereas the majority of men seem to prize bold, assertive cheeses such as cheddar and gouda, it hasn't escaped our attention that we ladies prefer subtler, more delicate flavors. The four we have selected are hands down the most popular with the ladies at all the tastings we have conducted nationwide. Four countries are represented, as are three varieties of milk, and a whole host of unique flavors.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- White Stilton with Fruit: From England, this young stilton is a fascinating cheese, perfect served chilled after the meal with a delicate dessert wine. (7.5 oz)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: An extravagantly creamy and deliciously supple blue cheese from Wisconsin. This blue is quite soft and is delicious spread or melted over steak, crackers, or potatoes. (7.5 oz)
Murcia al Vino: Also known as Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in the Murcia region of Spain. The unique feature of Murcia al Vino is that it is washed in red wine during ripening. (7.5 oz)
- Abbaye de Belloc This silky smooth, lively tasting sheep's milk cheese is made in the Abbaye de Notre-Dame de Belloc in the French Pyrenees. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crackers that are great with cheese or simply as a snack on their own. (5.3 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: This sporty gift is hand packed in a chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching ribbon.