Chardonnay comes from the green-skinned European vinifera grape. The wine is characterized by citrus flavors - particularly limes and lemons, and also tropical fruit, pineapple, dried peaches, nuts, butterscotch. The texture is often described as buttery. Here are some cheeses we enjoy with this tart, fruity wine:
Chardonnay not included.
- Provolone Dolce: Our Provolone Dolce is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. It is aged for only a short period of time, allowing it to maintain the delicacy of the milk taste in the cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Tarentaise: From Thistle Hill Farm in Vermont, this slightly spicy, warmly nutty, hard cheese reminds us of a premium quality French Abondance. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Dubliner tastes of a mature Cheddar with the sweet aftertaste of Reggiano. Dubliner was created by the Irish company Kerrygold and named after Ireland's capital city. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with a matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.