Australian cheeses are a fascinating blend of European-style craftsmanship, but use the excellent quality milk from the Australian dairy lands. igourmet.com has put together the perfect sampler for anyone interested in the flavors of Australia. If you're looking for a change of pace, or eager for the perfect partner for your favorite bottle of Australian Shiraz or Semillon, discover these cheeses from down under. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Yarra Valley Marinated Australian Feta: This Australian cow's milk Feta is marinated in garlic, fresh thyme, bay leaves, peppercorns and olive oil. Enjoy its creamy, salty tang and lush, buttery finish. (6.35 oz)
- Apricot and Almond Chevre by Moondarra: Moondarra Cheese, based in the Gippsland region of Australia, is widely acclaimed for the high quality, innovative and unique range of flavored cheeses they produce. They painstakingly demand only the freshest ingredients and use unique methods of processing to produce flavored cheeses that leave you asking for more. (4.2 oz)
- Fig and Walnut Exotic Cheese by Moondarra: Moondarra Cheese produces several exotic flavors. Here we are featuring the Fig and Walnut and Apricot and Almond varieties. (4.2 oz)
- Dairy Vale Vintage Australian Cheddar: This extra sharp white cheddar is made by the same dairy as the Great Ocean, but these select blocks are aged for 2 years, giving it time to develop a striking tangy character. (7.5oz)
- Australian Water Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (4 oz)
- Signature Cheese Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in a our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.