We invited top executives from neighboring companies to join us for a tasting where the question was, "Which products fit the bill for an Executive Collection?" Notes were made and a forum began. With so many great flavors and opinionated palates in one room, it became a passionate decision-making process. We found that the most satisfying flavors for CEOs were ones that got straight to the point. Eventually, a collection was created. A full flavored Gouda with a punch; a stalwart cheddar; and a rare white truffle cheese of the highest caliber. These assertive cheeses are paired with Italian-style and French-style salamis and biscuits that are up to the task. Our stately chocolate-brown gift box incorporates all of these foods plus a branded igourmet.com cheese knife. It's all in the details:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Extra Aged Gouda: A bold 18-month aged Gouda from north Holland. (7.5 oz)
- Black Diamond: Made from raw milk, this white cheddar encased in black wax has a sharp, robust, tangy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A mixed milk cheese from Tuscany that incorporates rare white truffle shavings. (6.5 oz)
- Salami Piccante by Creminelli: One of our favorite cured meats. (5.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: A high grade tool for carving cheeses.
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: Based on a traditional Mediterranean recipe, meant to complement all soft and hard cheeses, these biscuits will not overwhelm your favorite cheese, but will enhance it and cause you to crave for more. (4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed with care in our signature chocolate brown gift box and finished with a handsome matching ribbon.