The French are famous for their cheeses, ranging from mild and creamy to ripe and stinky. The selections on this board offer a comprehensive sampling of the wide array of flavors created by French cheese makers.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Camembert: A classic soft, white-rind cheese, similar to Brie. It has a buttery texture and a creamy flavor with a slight tang. (8 oz)
- Comté: Made near France's border with Switzerland, using the same recipe as Swiss Gruyere. This satiny smooth, ivory-colored hard cheese has a fruity flavor with the characteristic Swiss bite. (8 oz)
- Abbaye de Belloc: Pure AOC sheeps milk cheese made in the Abbaye de Notre-Dame de Belloc in the French Pyrenees. (8 oz)
- French Chevre: One of our favorite French cheeses, chevre is a versatile soft cheese. (4 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)