With the recent resurgence in artisan cheese-making here in the US, this in an ideal selection for your favorite patriot. It includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Smokey Blue: A traditional blue cheese that is smoked overnight in hazelnut shells. The result is a sweet, nutty flavor that counters the tangy, sharp taste of blue. Made in Oregon. (7.5 oz)
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Gruyere-like award winning artisanal cheese from Uplands Cheese Co. in Wisconsin. (7.5 oz)
- Purple Haze: Fresh goat's milk cheese with lavender buds mixed with wild harvested fennel pollen give it a sweet addicting flavor. From California's Cypress Grove. (4 oz)
- Grafton Classic Reserve Cheddar: An outstanding 2 year mature cheddar from Vermont selected for its pronounced flavor and smooth finish. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)