Finally, a basket of gourmet treats from the land down under! This homage to upside-down living contains scrumptious Australian cheeses and other specialties, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Marinated Feta by Meredith Dairy: Winner of more awards than any other Meredith Dairy cheese, this marinated feta is made using the best fresh ingredients. Soft textured cubes of cheese are drenched in garlic infused extra virgin olive oil, spices and fresh herbs. (7 oz)
- Dairy Vale Vintage Australian Cheddar: Compare this 2 year aged cheddar to its younger cousin from Great Ocean. Ooh its sharp! (7.5 oz)
- Exotic Cheese by Moondarra: Moondarra Cheese, based in the Gippsland region of Australia, is widely acclaimed for the high quality, innovative and unique range of flavored cheeses they produce. They painstakingly demand only the freshest ingredients and use unique methods of processing to produce flavored cheeses that leave you asking for more. (4.2 oz)
- Fruit Pyramid by Valley Produce Company: Valley Produce Co. was established by passionate, renowned Australian chef, Christopher Smith. VPC Pyramids are made by hand, contain 75% fruit and have no added pectin or fillers. These spreads are perfect served with blues, brie, and cheddar cheeses. (2.6 oz)
- Truffle Infused Honey from the Yarra Valley: The base of this golden honey is Red Gum and Clover Honey from the Yarra Valley. Valley Produce Company infuses two grams of fresh French Perigord black truffles with white truffle oil to produce a truly elegant honey. (4.2 oz)
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Drizzle this wonderful cold-pressed specialty oil over salads, vegetables or use it as a base for dipping bread. (250 ml)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. (2 packets, 3.5 oz. each)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in woven gift basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.