Perfect for a gathering of all sorts! This impressive basket has more than enough gourmet snacks to fill a pantry for a family or satisfy a small office's holiday snacking desires. We have included the following fun foods:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Chocolate Almond Toffee in Gift Box: Indulge in a full half-pound of the finest Chocolate Almond Toffee, packed in a beautiful gift box. (8 oz)
- Habanero and Jalapeno Chile Fudge Bites: Spicy chocolate is quite popular, but John Kelly Chocolate's version of intense habanero heat combined with spicy jalapeño is not quite like anything you've ever tried.
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds: Aromatic black summer truffles are hand-harvested in Northern Italy and ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment. Once folded into our finest selection of sweet California almonds, the flavor transcends all senses. (5 oz)
- Organic Dark Chocolate Dipped Fruit: One taste of these delicious fruits and you'll agree that this is the way natural, organic dried fruits are supposed to taste. Plus it doesn't hurt to have them dipped in delicious (and organic) dark chocolate!
- Savory Cheese Coins by Rustic Bakery: These savory cheese coins have the perfect balance of cheese and butter, along with enough flour to keep them crumbly. An instant classic with a martini or a glass of wine! (4 oz)
- Dried Asian Pears: Each season, Subarashii Kudamono Orchards in Pennsylvania hand-craft a selection of their Asian Pears into this unique and tasty product. No oils, sugars, or preservative are used, making these pears completely addictive free.
- Seasoned Virginia Peanuts by The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg: At The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg all of their Virginia Peanuts are prepared by a head Roastmaster in small batches, using the same time-honored recipes. The Peanut Shop Handcooked Virginia Peanut has become the standard by which all fine peanuts are judged. Plump, meaty, jumbo Virginia peanuts are cooked in golden peanut oil with no additives and no preservatives to alter the natural goodness of these jumbos.
- Belgian Butter Thin Cookies: Delicate biscuits that have pleased generations of people all over the world.
- Parmigiano Wafer Crisps: As their mother always told them, "Use the highest quality and best tasting ingredients and you will end up with something delicious and nutritious." When the family of Kitchen Table Bakers created these crunchy, handmade gourmet crackers of pure Parmigiano cheese and included them as part of their healthy lifestyle diet, that is exactly what happened.
- Grissini with Parmigiano Reggiano DOP: Since 1860 Casa Vecchio Mulino in Carmagnola, Turin, has been making these grissini bread sticks by hand.
- Tortas de Aceite by Ines Rosales: Everyone loves Tortas de Aceite by Ines Rosales! They are so light, delicate, and crisp. Slightly sweet with a gentle flavor of olive oil and a hint of anise. They are great with triple-crème cheeses, tea, and coffee.
- Effies Homemade Tea Biscuits: Effie's Homemade is a 4th generation family recipe with origins in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. These family recipes became a business as they saw a market for people who love real food and crave a homemade taste. Their crisp texture, hint of buttery sweetness, and a slightly salty finish make them a perfect treat any time of day.
- Schlunder Cake: Made with no preservatives, these cakes will make you smile and make your kids jealous.
- Modjeskas - Caramel Marshmallows in Gift Box: A handmade marshmallow is at the center of each Modjeska, with a generous case of sweet caramel enrobing the delicious core.
- Chocoladises by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: With 50 years of experience, Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye uses only the freshest ingredients native to Normandy to create their cookies. This commitment provides these cookies with outstanding quality, quite unlike any other.
- Grab An O Olives: Grab-An-O Olives are the perfect pick-me-up snack. These olives are ready to go whenever and wherever hunger calls in this perfectly sized, 4.4 ounce baggie.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden rectangular basket finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.