The exceptional flavor and aroma of black and white truffles are perfectly captured in this charming gift assortment. Perfect for your favorite foodie or chef, this assortment of truffle-centric foods is a great way to explore the unique taste of the truffle, without paying hundreds of dollars per ounce. This collection includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Gouda with Truffles: The cheese itself is mild enough to allow the lusty flavor of the truffles to really shine. Aged for over 3 months, this Gouda shreds and melts easily, making it an easy way to add the indulgent flavor of truffles to your favorite recipes. (7.5 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Explore the amazing scents and flavor of Boschetto. Its base is a sweet, tender and mild cheese made from a careful blend of sheep's milk and cow's milk. Mixed throughout are shavings of rare, white truffle that transform the cheese into an addictive delicacy. (6.5 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: This luxurious mousse features the gem of French cuisine - black truffles. Made from pork and chicken liver and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture. (8 oz)
- White Truffle Olive Oil: Imported from Italy, this versatile condiment can be drizzled over anything from vegetables to pasta to fish. (100 ml)
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds: Aromatic black summer truffles are ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment. Once folded into the finest selection of sweet California almonds, the flavor transcends all senses. (5 oz)
- Truffle Butter: This decadent treat adds aromatic flavor to any menu. It will jazz up risottos, baked potatoes, and asparagus. (3 oz)
- igourmet Cheese Knife: Made of stainless steel with a solid riveted handle, it works quite well for firm cheeses.
- igourmet Logo Eco-Cooler: All items come packed in a reusable eco-cooler.