The term charcuterie comes from "cooked meat," or chair cuite in French. It encompasses a range of culinary delights, including salami, hams, and pates. This elegant gourmet gift celebrates this culinary style by featuring varying styles of charcuterie from all over the world. This feast-sized assortment is perfect for families, parties, or holidays. Included in this collection are:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: The richness of the Barolo lingers in this already robustly flavored artisan salami. (8 oz)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes. Their products are made with pork from heritage-breed pigs, pasture raised on family-owned sustainable farms. (6 oz)
- Paté de Campagne: The traditional paté of France. Coarsely ground pork meat and pork liver are spiced with onions, garlic, parsley, bay leaves and thyme. The mixture is then slowly cooked in the traditional way. The result: a culinary delight. (8 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: Featuring black truffles and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture. (8 oz)
- Piccolo Ham with Rosemary by Principe: From Principe, the makes of inimitable San Daniele prosciutto, comes this delicious rosemary infused ham. (2.5 lb)
- Sliced Italian Prosciutto: This succulent, fruity Prosciutto is produced, sliced, and packaged in Italy under strict supervision. (3 oz)
- Sliced Serrano Ham: Authentic Serrano, made using only fresh ham of the white pig. Salted, cured and aged 9 months. (3.5 oz)
- French Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Crisp, tart baby cucumbers drenched in white wine vinegar, pearl onions, and select spices. (12 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard with Burgundy Wine: In the town of Beaune in Dijon, France, Fallot still grinds its mustard seeds the traditional way. So flavorful and potent, this is a "must have" for true mustard lovers. (7 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.