Rejoice with this extravangant assortment of cheeses, meats and sweets, each specifically selected for its ability to pair well with Champagne - the beverage of choice when celebrating with friends. It offers almost 5 pounds of memorable tastes, including:
Note: Individual items may be replaced with similar items if unavailable at the time of shipping.
- Provolone Dolce: One of our favorite cheeses to serve with Champagne, our sweet Provolone does not overpower the delicate bubbly.
- Camembert: Creamy French cheeses are the typical Champagne pairing and this one does not disappoint.
- Montasio: Another great cheese to serve with Champagne, this Italian gem has hints of nuts and spice.
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: A nod to the cheddar lovers in the room, its medium sharpness cheese won't overwhelm the taste buds.
- Stainless Steel Cheese Knife: A well crafted blade to assist in serving the cheeses.
- Crostini Tuscan Crackers: Crisp crackers imported from Tuscany made with extra virgin olive oil.
- Carr's Water Crackers: These English wafers let the flavors of the cheeses shine through.
- Gypsy Style Black Kassel Salami: Pre-sliced for easy serving, this Hungarian-style salami is not overly spicy, making it an excellent pairing for Champagne.
- Black Kassel Salami with Mustard Seed: Also pre-sliced, this German-style salami contrasts nicely with the Gypsy Style.
- Milano Salami by Fratelli Beretta: This pre-sliced Italian salami is great for snacking or sandwiches.
- French Chocolate Truffles: These rich dark chocolate truffles pair perfectly with Champagne.
- Baci Chocolate Two Piece Box: The marriage of smooth chocolates will leave you weak in the knees.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries: These gems from California wine country are sinfully addictive!
- Salted Butter Caramels: Made with real fleur de sel, set these exquisite French caramels out in a serving bowl and watch them disappear.
- Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme Cookies: Delicate English ginger cookies with a lemon cream filling.