If you're like us, you'll love this collection of Italy's best cheeses, meats and sweets. This sampler includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Prosciutto di San Daniele by Principe: This is our favorite brand of San Daniele prosciutto, imported directly from Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (1 oz)
- Olive Tapenade: Imported from Italy, this mouth-watering spread is ideal for Antipasto or a snack. (10 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: Authentic Pecorino Toscano is name-controlled by the Italian Government, meaning that in order for a cheese to bear the name, it must be made to exact specifications and only in defined locales. This one is truly a special item. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano Stravecchio: This full-bodied, unpasteurized cheese is born from the northern Italian food culture. One of the world's dairy masterpieces, it can be used as a table cheese or as an ingredient in numerous recipes. Grana Padano is sweeter than its cousin, Parmigiano Reggiano, with a fruity aftertaste. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: Lombardy's famous blue cheese, the Mountain variety is semi-firm yet spreadable. A great balance between salty and savory, without an overpowering "blue bite." This world renowned product is excellent in salads or served as a table cheese. Try it drizzled with honey for dessert! (7.5 oz)
- Jam by Conserve della Nonna: All-natural imported Jam, perfect partner for cheese. (15.5 oz)
- Sopressata by Beretta: The statement "La qualitá é una tradizione di famiglia" (Quality is a family tradition) is the motto that guides the Beretta company. Sopressata is a style of pork salami that is characterized by a distinctive flavor. (9 oz)
- Grissini con Olio d'Olivia: These Italian breadsticks are perfect for dipping in soups, tapenades, or serving with an antipasto platter. (4.2 oz)
- Italian Chocolate Bar: Among the world's best chocolates, made in Italy. (3 oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item you will need to add this item to your cart and then select our "Create Your Own" basket option to your cart for an additional $19.99.