A perfect selection for the kosher gourmand, full of world-class kosher gourmet treats.
- Pacari Organic Ecuadorian Chocolate Bar: Pacari Chocolate is a line of premium organic chocolate, and the first single-origin organic chocolate made entirely in Ecuador. (1.7 oz)
- Savannah Bee Honey: Tupelo Honey is produced from the Tupelo Gum Tree (Nyssa Aquatica), also known as the Water Tupelo, which grows in the rivers and swamps surrounding Savannah, Georgia. (3 oz)
- Tazo Assortment of Teas: This assortment contains eight of our favorite Tazo varieties. Enjoy three bags of Awake, Calm, China Green Tips, Refresh, Earl Grey, Zen, Passion, and Tazo Chai. Each provides a wonderfully satisfying experience. (24 tea bags)
- Honey Chevre: Starting with pure fresh goat cheese, the cheesemasters at Montchevre form the cheese into logs and infuse them with real natural honey. (4 oz)
- Kosher Chipotle Cheddar by Cabot: This uniquely flavored, natural white cheddar cheese is given a spicy, smokey kick from the addition of ground chipotle peppers mixed with a garlic and tomato paste. Cabot's New England cheddar is the perfect base for this addictive and spicy combination. (8 oz)
- Tillamook Kosher Cheddar: Each year, Tillamook produces a limited amount of Kosher Cheddar. It is manufactured under rabbinical guidance and is made using a microbial/vegetable-based rennet. (8 oz)
- Mary's Gone Crackers: These specialty baked items are crisp, delicious crackers with a rich, nutty flavor. Wheat-free, gluten-free, Kosher, soy free, vegan and organic, they are made of organic whole grain brown rice, organic quinoa (keen-wa: a high protein seed/grain), organic flax seeds, and organic brown sesame seeds, with no added fat. (6.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden crate, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.