A Turducken isn't a meal - it's an experience! A Turducken is a semi-boneless turkey (only the wings and legs have bones, allowing the turkey to keep it's classic shape) stuffed with boneless duck, boneless chicken, cornbread dressing, and mouth-watering Cajun-style pork sausage. The Turducken is 15 pounds of meat and stuffing, so it will usually feed 20-25 (depending on your eaters of course). Although the Turducken is seasoned with traditional Cajun spices, the heat is very mild for the entire family to enjoy.
The Turducken is frozen in a vacuum-sealed bag to retain it's freshness and seal in the flavor. The Turducken must thaw thoroughly before cooking. For best results, remove from box and thaw in refrigerator for approximately 48-72 hours. To quick thaw, remove from box and submerge the Turducken in its vacuum-sealed bag in cool water. Change water every hour for approximately 6-8 hours. Once the Turducken is completely thawed, remove from bag and bake at 325 F, breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan, covered for 4 hours, then uncovered for 1 hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Pricing includes upgrade to UPS Second Day shipping. No additional shipping charges will apply.
- Orders must be received by noon Eastern time to ship same day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Monday and Tuesday delivery is not possible. Wednesday through Friday deliveries only- excluding holidays.
- Alaska and Hawaii please call 877-446-8763 for shipping rates.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.
- NOTE: These high quality Turducken will be delivered to you in an uncooked state. They will require full cooking before consuming.