Award-winning cheesemaker Jorge Mariano Gonzalez handcrafts and inspects every 60-pound wheel of Fiscalini Farms' bandage-wrapped raw-milk cheddar. It is extremely rare for an English-style farmhouse cheddar like this to be produced in the U.S. Made from Fiscalini's own milk and aged for 18 months on the property, this cheese is made with only all-natural ingredients, and was voted "Best Farmhouse Cheese" at the 2002 American Cheese Society Awards in Washington D.C. It is a wonderful example of the success of the artisan cheese movement in the U.S. today. Rich, buttery and sharp, Fiscalini Farmstead Cheddar is a world-class cheese.
- Fiscalini Bandaged-Wrapped Cheddar was awarded a Gold Medal at the 2007 World Cheese Awards in London, making Fiscalini the first Non-British Cheddar to win the title of "Best Cheddar."
- Made from unpasteurized cow's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 27 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.