Louis and Jane Grubb's Beechmount Farm makes this superb cheese in the rolling hills of Tipperary in Ireland. This county is the heart of horse country and a center for outdoor activity, including pony rides, treks on horseback, fishing, riding, and bird watching. The folks in Tipperary enjoy the good things in life, including their cheese. Cashel Blue is a young, somewhat mild and extra creamy cheese that, unlike inferior blues, is not too salty. It is a fabulous alternative to Gorgonzola or Stilton.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Photo depicts whole three lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.