This cheese is made in Pouligny-Saint-Pierre, in central France, by a small agricultural concern. It is the result of a successful experiment that combined blue mold with a typically French soft, creamy cheese. The French are well-known for their expert ability to produce the world's best soft cheeses, and RocheBaron is no exception. RocheBaron is made by injecting their delicious soft-as-Brie cheese with the same mold that is used to produce Roquefort. Rich and sinfully creamy, this wonderful product is a fantastic example of the French love for fine cheeses. It has a strong, blue flavor so be sure to serve it to cheese lovers only!
- Best when enjoyed within seven days of delivery.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 1.25 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by the 1/2 pound.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.